Have you ever been headed to or from the airports in Houston and wondered how to get from one place to another without having to worry about parking, waiting around for a cab or ride share, or dealing with traffic?
Consider airport limo service in Houston as a stress-free alternative. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of using such a service and why it’s better than a rideshare. Read on to find out more!
The Benefits Of Airport Limo Service In Houston
Whether you’re flying in or out of Houston Hobby or Bush for business or pleasure, an airport limo service is the best way to get from the airport to your destination and vice versa. Here are some of the benefits of using an airport limo service in Houston:
- Convenience: When you use an airport limo service, you don’t have to worry about parking at the airport or hailing a cab. Your driver will pick you up and take you directly to your destination.
- Reliability: With Excelsior, you can count on your driver being on time. You won’t have to worry about your driver getting lost or stuck in traffic as we have a contingency plan for all delays.
- Luxury: Riding in a luxurious limousine is a great way to start or end your trip. You’ll feel like a VIP when you ride in style.
- Safety: When you use an airport limo service, you can be sure that you’ll arrive at your destination safely. Your driver will know the best route to avoid traffic and get you to your destination on time.
Advantages Over A Rideshare
There are many advantages of using an airport limo service over a rideshare service. You really don’t even need to read this list. Simply watch the news and see all the mishaps, controversies, and safety failures with rideshare systems. However, if you need more convincing than that, and want to know the advantage of booking with Excelsior limo service in Houston, read on:
- You don’t have to worry about your driver canceling on you at the last minute.
- Your driver will be there waiting at your door or at your terminal ready to go when you are even if your flight is late.
- You can request specific amenities from your airport limo service, such as child seats or a mini-bar. Whatever makes your ride more comfortable.
- You’ll have a more comfortable ride to and from the airport in a luxury vehicle with amenities for work productivity such as in-car WiFi.
- You won’t have to worry about getting lost or dealing with traffic.
- Your driver will help with your luggage and make sure you get to your destination safely.
Comfort and Luxury
If you’re looking for a comfortable and luxurious way to get to the airport, an airport limo service is the way to go. Here are some of the advantages of the luxury and comfort aspects of our airport limo service in Houston.
- You can relax in comfort: Our limos and sedans are spacious and comfortable, so you can sit back and relax on your way to Bush or Hobby.
- Enjoy a stress-free ride: When you use an airport limo service in Houston, you won’t have to worry about traffic or parking. Your driver will take care of everything for you.
- You’ll arrive in style: An airport limo is the perfect way to make a good impression when you’re arriving for a business trip or vacation.
- It saves time: Airport limo services are very efficient, so you’ll save time on your journey to the airport.
- You’ll be able to focus on other things: When you’re not worrying about driving, you can focus on other things, such as getting work done or enjoying your favorite music or podcast.
What really stands out as one of the biggest differences between Excelsior and a rideshare are the drivers. In terms of safety and efficiency, our drivers are leagues ahead of a rideshare because it’s just someone doing it on the side. Our drivers make this their career, not a side gig:
- Our drivers have all the latest navigation technology and know the city inside and out.
- Every driver that is hired at Excelsior goes through extensive training on professional chauffeur etiquette. That is evident from the formal attire to the professional demeanor.
- Additionally, all of our drivers undergo deep background checks and drug testing that continues randomly during the entire term of their employment. They are also required to get a physical annually to ensure they are in good health to drive.
- Your driver is responsible for making you as comfortable as possible and they take that responsibility very seriously.
Disadvantages of Taking a Rideshare
There are quite a few disadvantages to taking a rideshare to and from the airport. First, you are at the mercy of the driver’s schedule. If they are running late or cancel last minute, you could be left stranded at at the very least it backs up your itinerary.
Second, rideshares can be unpredictable in terms of pricing. Surge pricing is common during busy times and you could end up paying more than you anticipated.
Additionally, rideshares can be less comfortable than an airport limo service. You may be 6’1 and end up in a Prius or a non-smoker paired with a driver that reeks of Marlboros.
But let’s get into some of the details of known disadvantages and the dangers some of them present.
Poor Customer Service
If something goes wrong with your rideshare, good luck getting customer service to help you out. Often, customer service is email only and you have to wait for them to respond if they do at all. With an airport limo service, you can expect professional and courteous service from start to finish with a live person here in the U.S. over the phone.
Potentially Risky Drivers
If you’re looking for an airport limo service in Houston, you might be wondering if it’s worth the extra cost. After all, there are plenty of rideshare options available these days.
However, rideshare drivers go through a very light background check compared to Excelsior’s deep dive checks we do. Also, rideshare drivers are contractors and don’t need anything but a driver’s license to start.
At Excelsior, we require a squeaky clean driving record, do extensive background checks through local, state, and federal levels, and refuse anyone who doesn’t pass.
Additionally, we monitor our drivers and give constant random drug and alcohol screenings without warning. We have a zero-tolerance policy for drugs and no tolerance for drinking while on the job or showing up intoxicated—instant termination.
With a rideshare, you have no idea if the person picking you up has a drug or alcohol problem. You’re putting yourself at the mercy of a total stranger with nothing to prove they’re safe.
Random Price Hikes
Both of the major rideshare companies in Houston are known to randomly change pricing based on higher demand. You could look at the pricing before you leave your hotel to come home and by the time you request a ride at the terminal—it’s $30 more!
That’s ridiculous and in our opinion price gouging. With our airport limo service you can avoid these high costs by booking a flat rate for your transportation needs. This means that you will know exactly how much your transportation is going to cost you upfront, and you won’t have to worry about surge pricing or anything like that.
Excelsior Airport Limo Service In Houston Is The Best Option
Airport limo services in Houston from Excelsior are a great way for anyone to travel to and from the airport. With its convenience, affordability, and reliability, our service provides an excellent alternative to rideshare services.
We offer peace of mind when it comes to getting you to your destination on time. But, we also provide luxurious comfort along the way. Whether you’re traveling solo or with a group of friends or family members, booking our airport limos is a smart move!